2.09.2006

Morning Tantrums

I had the worst morning of my life today. All I wanted to do was get to work on time and my daughter was determined to keep me from my mission. She's no match for me. I have nicknamed her the queen of scream.

I am at my wit's end. I'm doing everything I can think of just to get her out the door in the morning. I bride, I plead, I beg, I yell, I try to be patient. Nothing is working. I feel so beat down, so exhausted. I know this phase won't last forver, that she won't be a terrible two-year old forever, but that's the way it feels. I have no one to talk to because no one truly understands. I'm the one who's with her all day long. She only treats me like dirt. It's so hard to keep my head up on days like this. I just want to lock myself in the closet and cry.

No comments: