3.09.2008

Yay for Birthdays!!

We had Little J's birthday party on Sunday and it was so nice. I think Big J was more excited than the baby! Everytime someone rang the doorbell she came running through the house yelling who was at the door.

On Saturday we all got gussied up and went to get a family picture. It was such a disaster. I fought with my hubby before we left and it ruined the day for me. Little J was miserable. She cried the whole time!! We still got a lot of really great pictures which I'll show you guys tomorrow, but it was so painful. I did learn something really important though. When I have my own studio, there will be no 30 minute sessions. It's too stressful, especially when you're working with kids.

Here's my best shot for Monday though. It's a picture I took myself. I can't believe my little munchkin is turning one next week. The time is rushing by! Gosh, I can't believe we're going to Disney next week too!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. Did I mention already that if you tell the hotel that you are celebrating a birthday they may leave balloons in the room when you check in? We just went in Dec. and it was Daddy's bday. He even got a signed pic from Mickey.

Sara said...

Sorry about the photo craziness, we had a similar experience the other day except we got nothing worth buying and get to do the entire process all over again. Thanks to my 3 year old who, for the first time in his entire life, became shy and hid his face in my breast The Entire Time.

Yeah, fun. It was also a 30 minute time slot, and it was very stressful. Little J is adorable!

natalie said...

Oh, how first birthdays get me! I was fine at M's first party, but a basket case leading up to it! What a sweet picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's adorable! That's a fabulous shot and I hope her birthday is just perfect! :)

Maggie said...

She's so cute, I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! Happy Birthday to her!

kim said...

what a darling little birthday girl!

Anonymous said...

She's a birthday doll. Have fun with the first birthday...relax and enjoy.