5.05.2008

Weekend Update

This weekend went by way too fast. I guess that's the downside of working Saturday and Sunday.

My sister came out for a visit yesterday with her husband. The girls were so happy to see her. We hung out in the backyard for a little while. Big J showed he aunt and uncle her Scooby Doo fishing pole. Then, we went to lunch and took a trip to the mall. I had to stop in the studio to do some paperwork. Oh, guess what? I have to work on Mother's Day! Can you believe that? We have very few employees and my manager and assistant manager are both out of town. It just sucks because I am the only mom at my job. I'm sure it'll be dead so hopefully I can leave early.

At the mall, I bought Big J a pretty princess nightgown with matching slippers. She loved it so much she wore it the rest of the day and then to bed last night. She cracks me up when she's in princess mode. Oh the drama!!

Here are a few pictures from my weekend.


Here's everyone by the lake.


My little rock star, still not steady on her feet.


Big J and her uncle trying to catch some fish.


Little J and aunt Mimi.


Big J in her fabulous new nightgown.


The slippers to match.


And my best shot for today. My two little angels!!

7 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my gosh I want your camera AND your skills! I love the pics.

Christina said...

Your pictures just keep getting better and better! These are all great, it's hard to pick a fav. I think I do have to go with the sweet sisters, tho!

Anonymous said...

Two little angels is right. They are adorable.

Unknown said...

Oh sweetness! We have so many photos like that one where the big sister is "hugging" the little one and the little one is just not so sure about all of it!

Your photos are getting better - I really like the b&w one, too!

I hope you get to leave early on Sunday...what a rotten Mother's Day gift!

Anonymous said...

What great photos! I must admit I love the photo of your older daughter blowing bubbles. Sweet!!

Maggie said...

Such great shots. I LOVE the one you picked for BSM...they are too sweet!

Phyllis Sommer said...

oh, too cute!