2.24.2006

Her Future's So Bright





So for the longest time I've been whining and complaining and wondering why it seems like I have the most difficult daughter in the world. I think it's time for a change! I started to make a list of quirks my little J has and how they will benefit her later on. Here's what I came up with ...

She is stubborn as all hell ~ she'll never settle for less than the best!

She loves to throw things ~ I imagine this will come in handy when some selfish asshole breaks her heart (and it WILL happen). She can either chuck a drink in his face or gather up everything he's ever bought her and toss it over a cliff.

She loves to sing ~ American Idol contestant 2022?????

She has an amazing memory ~ now it's funny because we can say ANYTHING and she'll repeat it to no end but later she'll definitely be able to sail through school. And maybe even remember the names of her kindegarten teacher, first crush, first kiss, favorite dolly, and all that other random crap I can't even begin to think of.

She's a creature of habit ~ now it makes things very hard if we have to stray from that routine but someday she'll be an organized, diligent darling little woman.

She's a screamer ~ she'll never get caught in a dark ally because she'd probably blow out an attacker's eardrum.

No comments: