I found this really cool website called 43 Things. It's basically a blog-type website where visitors list their goals, all the things they hope to do before they die; from the serious to the silly. I decided to create my own list and share it with you guys. Hopefully I can start checking things off real soon.
1. See my daughter get married
2. Watch my grandchildren grow up
3. Ride a motorcycle
4. Be on television
5. Meet Oprah
6. Take dance lessons
7. Become a skilled photographer
8. Publish an article in Parents magazine
9. Get lasik surgery
10. Fix my crooked teeth
11. Get a tummy tuck
12. Travel to Hawaii
13. Travel to Australia
14. Travel to Italy
15. Swim with dolphins
16. Own a business
17. Write a book
18. Go on a yacht
20. Sit in the audience at the Oscars
21. Finish organizing my closet
22. Wear a bikini (only after the tummy tuck!)
23. Meet some of the women I have come to love in the blogoshpere
24. Have a 30th birthday bash
25. Tell my ex-boyfriends what I really think about them.
26. Have my palms read
27. Gamble in Vegas
28. Fly in a hot air balloon
29. Fly in a helicopter
30. Win at an amusement park game. Any game! I can't even win those dam balloon races!
31. Dye my hair a crazy color like pink or black.
32. Get out of debt
33. Drive a convertible
34. Watch a volcano erupt
35. Learn to cook one unbelievable meal
36. See Bon Jovi in concert (hey, I'm from Jersey!)
37. Exercise regularly
38. Learn to paint
39. Take care of my parents
40. Fall back in love with my hubby (you know that giddy, can't-wait-to-see-you type love)
41. Finish the scrapbook I started for J
42. Live in the house of my dreams
43. Win the lottery (ok so this is unlikely to happen, but I couldn't think of anything else!)
Ok so that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Granted, I probably could have come up with better ones had I more time to think, but I'm pretty happy with the list.
What's on your list of things to do before you die???
Oh and I wanted to update you guys on our family casting call. The producer e-mailed me and said the host doesn't think there is anymore they can do for J that the therapists aren't already doing. So no trip to London! Boo hoo!!