6.18.2006

Happy Father's Day


I hope all you dads out there have a wonderful Father's Day!

I wish I was spending it with my father but my parents live about an hour away and now that Hubby is a daddy, I feel like it's his decision where we spend our time today. He asked me for breakfast in bed so J and I are going to make him banana pancakes.

Both of them are still sleeping so I finally have some time to catch up. It's so hard to keep this blog a secret. The minute I sit down to the computer either my husband or my daughter is whining for me to get off.

I imagine the summer is a hard time to do just about anything because our days will (hopefully) be filled with fun in the sun. I guess I'll have to stick to posting at night. Miss J has not been napping lately and that it really throwing me through a loop. She was always a good napper and when she does go down, it's still for about 2 hours. I cherish that time. I NEED that time and it's slowly slipping away.

Well enough of my babbling. I hope all of you wonderful ladies have a good day and we'll catch up tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm....banana pancakes? I'll be right over. :)

Redneck Mommy said...

I tried keeping it a secret, but in the end, the secret slipped.

I never should have worried though. My hubs, whom I love beyond reason, couldn't bear to be bothered by my blog.

(Gotta love that alliteration!) Apparently, I'm too wordy.

Have a great father's day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

Cristina said...

Yum! Banana pancakes! Excellent choice. I made breakfast for the hubby too but he just got the regular old multi-grain pancakes. I'll have to do banana next time!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

"either my husband or my daughter is whining for me to get off."

Do they mean the same thing when they ask you to 'get off?' LOL.