My sweet mama friend over at What About Mommy tagged me, so here goes ...
I've been asked to reveal six weird facts/things/habits about myself and then tag six people.
1. Unlike Miss Nicole, I sleep with the covers over my head because I am terrified of vampires. Well, maybe not vampires, but I am terrified of someone coming to get me in the middle of the night.
2. Speaking of terrified, I hate scary movies. There have been times when I've watched something spooky like, "The Sixth Sense," and not slept for days afterward.
3. I could eat a whole package of Oreo cookies. I never have, but sometimes I really want to!
4. I have to go to bed every night at 10 o'clock. I don't know why, but I feel like if I stay up any later, I will be exhausted the next day. The reality is I end up feeling worse the more sleep I get.
5. A while back I wrote about not knowing whether I want a second child. Well, hubby and I tried for the first time this month and I just got my period. Part of me was relieved, but there was another part of me that was really disappointed. I'm going to take that as a sign that I am ready for number two!
6. I love Josh Duhamel and I want to have sex with him!! :)
Okay, that's it people. There's nothing more to see here. Go! Shoo! Go check out these 6 people I tagged.
How Did I Get Here?
The View From Crazy
Mom, Ma'am, Me
Musings of a Self-Proclaimed Supermom
Here are the rules:
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault)
3. Leave me a comment letting me know that you have completed your mission (if you have chosen to accept it!)