4.12.2006

I've Been Tagged

My sweet mama friend over at What About Mommy tagged me, so here goes ...

I've been asked to reveal six weird facts/things/habits about myself and then tag six people.

1. Unlike Miss Nicole, I sleep with the covers over my head because I am terrified of vampires. Well, maybe not vampires, but I am terrified of someone coming to get me in the middle of the night.

2. Speaking of terrified, I hate scary movies. There have been times when I've watched something spooky like, "The Sixth Sense," and not slept for days afterward.

3. I could eat a whole package of Oreo cookies. I never have, but sometimes I really want to!

4. I have to go to bed every night at 10 o'clock. I don't know why, but I feel like if I stay up any later, I will be exhausted the next day. The reality is I end up feeling worse the more sleep I get.

5. A while back I wrote about not knowing whether I want a second child. Well, hubby and I tried for the first time this month and I just got my period. Part of me was relieved, but there was another part of me that was really disappointed. I'm going to take that as a sign that I am ready for number two!

6. I love Josh Duhamel and I want to have sex with him!! :)

Okay, that's it people. There's nothing more to see here. Go! Shoo! Go check out these 6 people I tagged.

The Weirdgirl
How Did I Get Here?
Domestic Chicky
The View From Crazy
Mom, Ma'am, Me
Musings of a Self-Proclaimed Supermom

Here are the rules:
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault)
3. Leave me a comment letting me know that you have completed your mission (if you have chosen to accept it!)

10 comments:

rhonda said...

I accept your mission, and I will have it posted in the morning :)

Wendy said...

I'm up - thanks for the tag - it was fun!

Nicole said...

Very funny. I think I could eat a whole Entenman's crumb cake! Thanks for participating!

chelle said...

LOL this meme is going around like lice in a a playground!

Juliabohemian said...

Please do not take offense to this as it is being said out of love:

It would be wise of you to resolve these issues with your husband before embarking on a second pregnancy. The new baby will only distract from these problems temporarily and perhaps even exacerbate them. People often do things like having a baby, buying a pet or going on a vacation to distract from issues that are going on in their relationship. THIS WILL NOT GO AWAY BY ITSELF. It may even get worse. I speak from experience.

I am sure that you are joking about #6, but just in case you aren't, you might want to consider why your thoughts are on that instead of your spouse. Not that we can help but find other people attractive. I am not saying that it is wrong for you to think this guy is sexy. But, it's been my experience that when we actively devote energy to an idea that it depletes energy elsewhere.

Nancy said...

I will definitely do this one, too. I did it a while back but I can always come up with new weird things ('cause I'm a weird person, LOL!)

It might be tomorrow before I post, but I'll let you know when I do.

something blue said...

Great list!

I must be the only person awake all night long. Last night I went and did some grocery shopping at 4 A.M. I neeeeeeeeeed to sleep.

Nancy said...

Done -- go check it out!

Her Bad Mother said...

I can't sleep with my feet uncovered for a similar reason - the fear that something will grab them.

And I *have* eaten an entire bag of Oreos...

Domestic Chicky said...

Ok, I'm a LAME ASS! I have begun to finish my 100 things, and a few of them are weird...does that count? OK, I can see from your face it doesn't. I'll work on it...meanwhile, I DO have a tattoo (2!)- a poohbear (ok, lame again) and a cool sun/moon thing i will take a pic of and post...is that penance enough?