Mommy Off the Record tagged me a few days ago and I'm finally getting my ass in gear. This one sounded like fun so here goes ...
5 Things in my Fridge:
1. Iced Tea. My mom thinks of this as a summer drink so she never used to buy it in the colder months. Weird, huh?
2. Soy milk. We originally thought J was allergic to milk but she's been eating ice cream and yogurt without any ill effects so I'm not sure she really needs this anymore. Shit is expensive.
3. Watermelon. Can't get enough of it.
4. Hershey's chocolate syrup. Just had some on my ice cream. Yum!
5. Pickles. I'm not sure how long they've been there and I keep forgetting to throw them away.
5 Things in My Closet:
1. Shoes. I'm a girl, what did you expect.
2. Lots of hats. My sister works at an accessories company in Manhattan and she is constantly giving me cute hats ... and gloves ... and scarves ... belts.
3. Tons of clothes that don't fit. I buy stuff without trying it on and it never fits the way I want it to.
4. Precious Moments. Or at least pieces of them. I gave them to J one day because she said she wanted to play with them. I figured, "Hey, how much damage could she really do? Besides a few of them were from old boyfriends." Well, let's just say my shelf is a graveyard for broken ceramic limbs.
5. Hubby's comic book collection. Yup, you read that right. Boxes and boxes of comics. Thank goodness we have an enormous closet.
5 Things in my Purse:
1. My wallet. Duh!
2. A cell phone.
3. A datebook that I never even look at.
4. A plastic spoon. In case we are ever out and J needs to eat. Hey, the girl's got issues.
5 Things in my Car:
1. Old juice boxes
2. J's stroller
3. A notebook
4. Spare change
5. Dora's Chutes and Ladders
There you have it. Thrilling, I know.
Hey, if you're looking for some rockin' baby gear, check out Lollipop. I found a great place to get fun, stylish kid clothes. Also, did you know that J.Crew has a children's line called Crew Cuts?